INVACARE® BAR600 BARIATRIC BED
Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
The Invacare Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame designed for bariatric individuals. It is capable of supporting patients who weigh up to 600 lb. The bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other splitspring bariatric beds. Using the hand pendant, the patient or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. Despite being substantial in size, bed setup within the home is easy - no special tools are needed.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support. Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger than conventional beds to ensure comfortable positioning
- Split-spring design with universal bed ends for ease in setup. No special tools necessary for in-home setup. Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning. Quiet, smooth operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed. Use with Invacare bariatric mattress (BARMATT42) and bed rails (BAR6640IVC): - BARMATT42 meets fire safety regulations 16CFR1633 and 16CFR1632
- 600 lb. client weight capacity
- Dimensions: 88 in. (L) x 14 in.-22 in. (H) x 42 in. (W)
- Sleep Surface: 80 in. (L) 42 in. (W)
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Flammability: UL962
- CSA Certified: 16CFR1632; 16CFR1633
- Warranty: 5 Years Welds/Frame/Structure; 1 Year Mechanical/Electrical
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
INVACARE® BAR600 BARIATRIC BEDManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 564-3131
Phone: (610) 734-0800
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.